Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cannes: Day 2 (or is it Day 4?)

So there's been a lot going on, been kinda busy.  I have a bunch or cool pics to share but my hotel's lame connection is killing me.

I've started working my internship and so far it's been a lot of grunt work but the people are great and now that th festival is in full swing I think things will really get going.

This night was the premier of "Kung Fu Panda" and I swung by the red carpet after the internship to get a look. Jack Black was doin' his thing out there, horsing around with a guy in a panda suit much to the delight of the crowd. Dustin Hoffman was there too but the biggest cheer went up for the one, the only, the Brangelina. 

Angelina looked good (from what I could see on the jumbo-tron). In fact, since she's pregnant she's got a nice pair of jumbo-trons, if the fellas out there get my drift....

Things are just crazy here. There's tons of beautiful people in a beautiful setting and many speak a beautiful language. So far my French skills have allowed me to get little more than a polite smile from cashiers as they nod there head and wonder who's this guy and what does he keep saying about "le Cubs"?

Anyway, I'm tired and a bit drunk. Hopefully i'll be able to post some pics soon. 

aurevoir 


No comments: