Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blogger Ends Posts on Account of Scotch, Plans Triumphant Return

Hello friends,

Well, its been about 3 weeks since the last post (which, to admit, wasn't much of a post) and due to August-related activities in Chicago, a busy start to the semester, a bottle of scotch, and a curious lack of comments on recent posts, I've been on a bit of a hiatus.

Will get back to business come Monday with lots of exciting news and "hilarious" commentary.

In the meantime, quick question:

Has anyone ever heard of a fellow by the name of Bill Brasky?

4 comments:

Nick said...

I know Bill Brasky! He stands 7 foot tall and about 225lbs.

Tim Meadows

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular model. The prices for the shoes were around 200 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were about 180 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?