Sunday, June 28, 2009

MGH McNuggets: Get 'em while they're hot!

In hoping to buck the tradition of making promises on the blog and not keeping them (see, the 40 / 40 pledge and the political blog), I'm going to try and begin a new tradition that will not go the way of "Dewey Defeats Truman" (still an excellent title for a political blog, I believe).

Since a ton of stuff happens that I'm not always able to write a bunch about, I'm going to try and just spout off about a bunch of stuff at once, much like one may see a sports writer do to fill a section of the paper without actually doing the work to write a cohesive article. In fairness, its also a simpler read...especially at 7am.

I'm going to tinker with the formatting, but hopefully I'm gonna get in the habit of doing this each weekend to be ready by Monday morning....hopefully.

From June 29

I don't know why Lou just sent Milton Bradley home for the day, the whole team is playing like a child that needs a time-out..... Ozzie Guillen is like that drunk guy who's really obnoxious and funny to watch, until he gets in your face...the all you want is to punch him..... One of the funniest things on the internet right now is Roger Ebert review of "Transformers II", he RIPS it apart ......I think the religion videos I made for Mr. Bremner's class were funnier than "YEAR ONE".....smarter, too...... There's only one Michael I cared about in the 80's and 90's, and his last name is Jordan........ it was funny in LA b/c on KISS the DJ was like "sad sad day in the music world...now here's some Flor Rida!" ......I watched the USA-BRAZIL game in a Brit pub in Santa Monica today, it was really crowded, all pulling for US..... at least USA scored more goals than the Cubs did runs....now THAT'S sad....... are all these periods annoying?...... or do they keep you reading..... Going to try and see Public Enemies opening night, I hope Bale doesn't use his Batman / John Connor voice the whole time....McG sucks...and is a tool.... Here's to hoping July has the Cubs playing better and decent films in the theaters.... and that I get Conan tickets....

No comments: