Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus Dyed Eggs For Our Sins

(with respects to Reverend Lovejoy)

Happy Easter!

So my second major holiday away from home (I count St. Patrick's Day) and definitely missing the cast and crew from the central time zone. I hit up mass at L.A.'s big cathedral, the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, and saw the Cardinal of the L.A. diocese. It was a very diverse congregation today: whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians...no Scientologists though. Probably a good thing.

And during the baptism part I got just pummeled with Holy Water. I swear, you'd have thought the guy was using a Super Soaker or something.

Or course, a water gun fight wouldn't have been that inappropriate b/c it is really damn hot out today. I saw the car thermometer hit 88 when I was driving to get some breakfast. It's ridiculous.

Today marks the end of my spring break. I'm glad that I went to Arizona cause I pretty much did work-stuff all week. Except for a fun-filled afternoon at Universal Studios with a buddy of mine who had never been on the Jurassic Park ride. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that ride. Anyone who comes out here to visit me, I promise I will go on that damn thing.



Anyway, here I am, sporting a BRAND NEW Hawaiian shirt. So to all those who had hoped that L.A. would give me some sense of personal appearance or fashion sense I can only say: HA!

And there's also a shot of me next to the Kwik-E-Mart that will be near the Simpsons Ride (Opening May 2008).















The next 2 weeks are going to be pretty busy, I'm planning film no. 3 and I'm biting off way for than I can chew. Let's hope it pans out.

I leave you with everybody's favorite celebrity: Krusty the Klown.

"I tried to drink a Coke on the bus, and they took away my pass!"

No comments: