Sunday, January 23, 2011

BEAR DOWNER

I certainly have no intention of breaking down or reliving what happened at Soldier Field today. I'm done - I just want to be finished with it and not pick apart everything.

Until tomorrow, when I'll listen to my ESPN1000 app on my way to USC and read the Trib and Suntimes online and talk to all my friends and Facebook and Twitter.....

THEN, I'll be really done.

Anyway, there really isn't much I could put into words right now.

And since Lovie Smith has all the personality of a tree stump in December, I figured it'd be better to watch my own fictional post-game press conference cobbled together from other more..."expressive" coaches.....

Let the healing begin....





Sigh...wouldn't it be great if Lovie was like this?

"Talk to the trainer! Next question!"

DITKA

At least I can throw myself back to work, looking with hope and promise to my future in the entertainment industry, which is a wonderful recession-proof business that offers big income and returns for years to come!

What's that?

 

LA TIMES: "For Hollywood, it was a tough 2010"



Awwwwwwwww crap.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Sadly, the Bears are who we thought they were.....not a superbowl team.

Mark Kosin said...

no crowning of our asses this year...