Friday, October 30, 2009

Plenty of Treats. What's the Trick?

Howdy!

So, I've got a lot of pretty awesome stuff goin' on the next 10-odd days but I'm a little hesitant to spend too much time typety-typing about it.

Blog traffic has been about as busy as Omaha at rush hour and I'll be home in just two weeks, and then home again for Thanksgiving.

Here's a rundown of things that I've done or am doing this week:

David Shore, creater of House coming to class
Visiting the set of "Ghost Whisperer"
Visiting the set of "How I met Your Mother"
I'm submitting to be a director of a Coca Cola commercial
I'm submitting to direct one of next semester's advanced projects
..........and Steven Spielberg is coming to the "Spielberg class" to answer questions from students.

Now, lots going on there, but here's the rub: do I bother filling in all the fun details right here on MGH, or do I just live my life and extrapolate when I get home?

If you're still reading me and want more posts, please do speak up.

Otherwise I can happily fill y'all in later and spend my free time sleeping and such.

The choice is yours.

Trick or treat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a link to this blog right up top on my browser, wedged in-between a link to the NHL page on ESPN.com and Nikki Finke (I admit, I read her blog). Keep up the posts, bud.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting, some of us don't actually know you. I've been reading your blog (along with several others) to get an idea what USC's graduate film program is like. Thanks!

Oh, and Omaha's traffic can be quite dense during rush hour. From experience!