Monday, November 15, 2010

BEARS WIN

This was my view for the game...



God, the ego thing is really getting out of hand, what with all the picture posting...

I guess I barely have time to write posts this week but figure that 1 picture = 1000 words (approx) so as I see it in the last two posts I've written 'bout 2,000 words.

SUCH A PROLIFIC WRITER I AM.

Anyway, am doing tons of tech work to prepare THE SIN BIN footage for editing...

Unfortunately they don not allow beer or polish sausage in the edit labs. Typical LA.

So much work this week, the image of temps in the 50s and 40s next week mixed with warm pubs and turkey the only thing keeping me going.

1 comment:

Markese said...

When are you getting home? Sorry I haven't called you back yet. Can't wait for this wrigley field game....ESPN gameday is gonna be there. Pretty cool stuff.